“The Famed FLARE table has an ultra-thin, fully transparent, floating tabletop made of carbon fiber with the TotalClear™ technology, which guarantees very clean, artifact-free images and the highest translucency parameter on the market that help to reduce radiation dose that affects the patient and medical personnel. TotalClear™ tabletop facilitates the correct placement of the patient (floating tabletop with a joystick) and it is useful during cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, urological surgery, orthopedic surgery, pain management therapy, and endoscopic procedures.
SAFETY OF WORK
• Operations with a maximum load of up to 230 kilograms;
• The market’s best translucency parameter-0.36 mm Al;
• Table parameters allow to reduce the dose of radiation transmitted to the patient and staff;
• TotalClear™ technology minimizes artifacts in images.
CONVENIENCE OF WORK
• Ergonomic tabletop and low base provide plenty of space for easy maneuvering of C-arm;
• Accessory rails InfiniMove™ can move over the entire length of the imaging field and enable an optimal selection of the mounting location of the accessories;
• Joystick for controlling the floating top makes it easier to set the tabletop in a comfortable position relative to the C-arm;
• Possibility to control the table using the rCover™ wireless remote control.
• The 1600 mm imaging window, 1400 mm 360° window,
• Side shift ± 125 mm;
• 2200 mm tabletop for comfortable placement of tall patients;
• Joystick allows quick change of the tabletop position;
• The motors allow tabletop movement also during tilts;
• Specialist attachments can be mounted on 2 fixed rails or 2 InfiniMove™ adapters.”
Note: Dear customer, we inform you that the delivery time is 30 to 45 days and the availability of the quoted items depend on their manufacturer.
2022 Medical Equipment, Inc. All rights reserved.