Zoe 2 is ideal for one-day hospital and/or oncology treatment and features four motors for height variation and back, seat and leg adjustments.
• Handset command permits individual adjustments of the sitting and lying positions for both patient and operator.
•Thick padded sections for maximum comfort.
• Wide padded armrests adjustable in three axis orientation.
• Adjustable easy to use headrest support.
• Height adjustment function permits easy seat access with a low minimum height setting.
• Centralized and direction lock with foot brake.
• Optional back up battery power supply.
• 150 mm twin wheels with central locking and steering lock. Simple design to facilitate cleaning and disinfection.
• Push/pull handle – optional.
• Side accessory bar support – optional.
• Synchronized operator command positions feature “relax”, “bed”, “faint” and “shock”.
• Four motors for maximum position adjustment.
Note: Dear customer, we inform you that the delivery time is 30 to 45 days and the availability of the quoted items depend on their manufacturer.